live for thin

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Never-ending Cycle

Recently, I realized that I'm always going to have to deal with eating or not eating certain foods. These foods that I always contemplate are ice cream and any dessert. I try to never have them much because they are high in fat and they have as much nutritional content, and often more, than my lunch and breakfast combined! My parents are always going to have ice cream in the house and once it's gone, they're just going to buy more! The key is to avoid it or eat only a little once a week. Thats the best way to get control over it, instead of it controlling you.





3 comments:

  1. I understand completely. Right now I'm trying to lose weight and it's sometimes very hard :/
    Stop by sometime. Maybe we can help each other through it.
    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment on my blog! :) yep school meals are horribly fatty. erm well im currently 56kg and i wanna go back down to 49kg :) i shall fllow you because i love your blog. thanks very much : xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much it means so much to me that you went to my blog! It had been about 2 weeks and I hadn't heard from one person and I was loosing hope. Stay strong and I'll follow your blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete